The following student-authored policy proposals provide the basis for the conference proceedings.
- Barbadoro, Amelia. “Improving Correctional Education: An Examination of the East River Academy at Rikers Island Jail”.
- Campbell, Vandeen. “Better Bridges: Improving Parent Involvement for Struggling Families”.
- Di Stefano, Paula. “Closing Schools | Changing Communities: Improving Educational Impact Statements”.
- Donahue, Elizabeth. (under review)
- Hardy, Sharon. “The Presumption of Promise: Urban Development Through Community Schools”.
- Huelsenbeck, Carly. “Making Choice Real: Improving the High School Application Process for Immigrant and Low-Income Families”.
- Mock, Enito. “Deception Behind the Grade: A Call to Eliminate New York City School Progress Reports”.
- Nathan, Judith Raizy. “Special Education Data Program Design and Implementation in the NYCDOE: A Policy Paper”.
- Voloch, Daniel. “Over-Represented and Under-Served: Mitigating the Impact of School Closures on English Language Learners (ELLs)”.
- Watson, Audra M. “Who and What Is Missing in the Quest to Improve the NYC Teacher Workforce?”
- Williams, Selena. “Decentralization or Mayoral Control? Struggle to Partnership.”